Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Birthday


















The last bunch from my large order. As hard as it was coming up with unique designs for 40 different cards, it was alot of fun. So, I am going to offer a variety order for my customers. The way it will work is you order however many cards of whatever occasion you would like and I will make each card a little bit different, as in this order. Price will depend on size of the order and the complexity of the cards, which you can also have control over. (ex: all made just with paper and stamps or more intricate with brads, rubbings, etc) When I am done making the cards, they will be posted on here for prior approval and then sent once payment is recieved. Thanks for looking at CC's!

2 comments:

c a n d a c e said...

I think you need to name one of your really weird cards "Candace"

DO IT!!! And I shall buy em. :)

Love ya

Julie Barnes said...

Love them!!! They look great!