Friday, May 2, 2008

Disclaimer

Each card is individually made, thus leading to slight variations but the overall design will be the same. There are times when the products I have used in the original design are no longer available. If this happens, I will contact you with the new design. I always try to keep it as close to the original as possible.
I stand behind the quality of my products and if you are not fully satisfied with your order, I will either redo it at my expense or refund your purchase. I leave the "Handmade By" spot on the back of the card blank if you'd like people to think you were creative and made the card just for them. If you do not feel comfortable with that, I ask that you please just write in CC's website address. But if you do choose to use your name, please do me the favor of spreading the word about my site where they can purchase homemade cards for themselves (they don't have to know that's where you got yours!)

No comments: