Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Cards

I was asked to teach a card making class for Enrichment in my ward this last month. It was a great experience and I thank all those who came and supported me. For the class, I designed about five cards for people to sign up to make and I cut all the paper ahead of time while they stamped and glued them together while I taught. Unfortunately, I overestimated the number of people by a far stretch. So the next two posts are the leftovers from that class for you to purchase. I particularly have a large amount of the holdiay cards and more designs will be coming soon, so check back. And remember, if there is something you like such as a stamp from one with the design of another, I am more than happy to do custom orders! Thanks for visiting CC's!

No comments: