Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Welcome to CC's

Welcome to Christine's Creations, or CC's. The purpose of this business is to share my talent for card-making with others. New creations will be added regularly, so be sure to check back often to see if you find something you like! Cards shown are available in multiples of 4 or can be combined with other card designs to create a variety pack. The cost for variety packs is a little higher because of the difficulty of making just one card versus making four of the same card.
Designs are flexible, so if you would like parts of different cards put into one, just let me know! I also do custom designs, so if you have a certain color, theme or want custom invitations, e-mail me and we'll see what we can work out. There is no extra charge for creating custom orders because I will feature them on my site for future customers to view. Feel free to leave comments about how you like the designs, I am open to feedback on how to make my products better! If you place an order with CC's, please remember to come back and leave a review about your experience for future customers to view! Thanks!

No comments: